HR and Compliance Support
As an employer you may find it increasingly challenging to stay up to date on important issues surrounding Human Resources and Compliance. At Charles Newman Co. we take a proactive approach in providing you guidance and support so that you can focus on your most important asset – your employees.
Remaining in compliance with State and Federal laws can seem like a full-time job. At Charles Newman Co., we take compliance very seriously. Utilizing our proprietary Compliance Resource Manual and other tools, we help our clients assess their vulnerabilities and recommend areas to be improved. We work with vetted third-party administrators who provide our clients with necessary services on an as-needed basis.
Speak with us about
• Paid Family Leave
• Erisa Documents
• Cafeteria Plans
Running your business day-to-day requires keeping track of many different moving pieces and wearing many different hats. We’ve done extensive work and research to offer technology resources and solutions to our clients, ensuring that the management of their employee benefits programs does not interfere with their many other responsibilities. These solutions focus on efficiency and easily accessible information to ensure that when you need an answer, it is always within easy reach.
Among other solutions, we offer our clients:
Employee Benefits Portal
• Available 24/7, from anywhere, allowing access to employee elections, enrollment and benefit information, and specific documentation of your choosing for each employee.
• This allows us to cut out paper applications, by having employees make plan elections and changes online, from their computer or cell phone
• Onboarding and reporting functionality can also be used by our employers and HR staff to manage employee elections
Customized web based meetings and employee education seminars
• Whether your employees are local, nationwide, or in the field, we offer access to both in person, and web/online based employee meetings. We conduct annual open enrollment meetings as well as targeted educational seminars that can be offered to your staff.
HR360 is your blueprint to navigating the complex world of human resources. With HR360 you’ll find everything you need to quickly and effectively manage your staff, whether you’ve got five employees or 500 employees.
This site acts like an online HR department delivering the step-by-step guidance and tools when and where you need it including:
• Health Care Reform guidelines
• Hundreds of downloadable forms
• Interactive HR apps including a job description builder, salary benchmarking tool and employee performance review builder
• Step-by-step guides for interviewing, hiring, terminating and performance reviews
• All-in-One federal and state labor law posters